The Guidance Department wanted to wish all students taking the PARCC test this week GOOD LUCK! Also, here are a few tips to help you do your best!
- Wake up early so that you do not need to rush.
- Have a balanced breakfast.
- Use the rest room or get a drink of water before the exam starts.
- Avoid being late.
- Do your best to follow directions carefully.
- Read all the questions thoroughly.
- Spend a reasonable amount of time on each question. Try not to rush or spend too much time on one question.
- Answer questions completely.
- Stay calm, and do your best!